Worm Story Worm Story

Brilliant animation for a superb story

You have a very eye catching form of animating which I find totally awesome....Great submit!

Bunbun: Animated Violence Bunbun: Animated Violence

Excellent

I personnally loved it! The animations were smooth and I see you've stuck with some repetitions. Usually repetitions are quite boring but yours was quite the opposite. In short I loved the bunnies getting blown to shreds and the same could be said about your submission. Well done, how long did it take u?

Illumatie responds:

Thanx for the 10 out of 10!

Dont really recall how long it took me, as I said I used some old bits, but I thing if I want to re-create something like this from scratsh it would take me 5-7 days minimum.

Randomness I Randomness I

Excellent

quite smooth actually..Lovely stuff give urself a pat on the back..5/5

Lab 6 - Oxytoxicane Lab 6 - Oxytoxicane

nahh

Just a bit too cartoony kinda thing you know hat I mean.. hah hah you get me..K I'll be seeing you ...Good day....dude...

smileycrew responds:

no idea what you're talking about. Its a cartoon. It should be cartoony. Thanks for the rating, jackass.

Better than chocolate Better than chocolate

Well..

I'm not really the Valentines day sorta guy..It's just a big lie where guys just be nice to gals just for sex..

my mind unhindged my mind unhindged

Uhh..

I'm really not a fan of tyhis kind of grafix... It pisses me off..

FeudalSamurai responds:

eh, we are what we are, and we like what we will, still ty for your review

KILLROY 10 teaser KILLROY 10 teaser

LOL

Can't wait I luv killroy well dun in makin thi series and I can't beleive you have made 10 episodes and in such quality..Well done.

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

I can't believe I made it this far either.

DailyDay3:SiniStar DailyDay3:SiniStar

Seriously u guys are good..

Out of the kitty crew, clock crew, lock crew star syndiacte rox... I mean u guys try to do some good work all their f***ing shit get blammed. But don't worry this won't get blammed for sure coz I voted 5 and my vote is worth 5 votes. Anyways the good was the anumation which was really good so well dun on dat..However tho one animation sucked the windows maker thing I mean seriously dat just ruined the thing mate. Other than dat the thing was quality and above averge. Well done and next time include the really good ones. Everthing was great except for 'windows maker'. Later on :p

Hello, Couch Potato! Hello, Couch Potato!

LOL Fantabulastic!!!

I luved every single thing of it teh song everythin....Amazing animation style as well I'm looking forward to your future movies..

Up Butt Coconut Up Butt Coconut

Lol

That was hilarious..Nice drwing as well...