Worm Story Worm Story

Brilliant animation for a superb story

You have a very eye catching form of animating which I find totally awesome....Great submit!

Bunbun: Animated Violence Bunbun: Animated Violence

Excellent

I personnally loved it! The animations were smooth and I see you've stuck with some repetitions. Usually repetitions are quite boring but yours was quite the opposite. In short I loved the bunnies getting blown to shreds and the same could be said about your submission. Well done, how long did it take u?

Illumatie responds:

Thanx for the 10 out of 10!

Dont really recall how long it took me, as I said I used some old bits, but I thing if I want to re-create something like this from scratsh it would take me 5-7 days minimum.

Randomness I Randomness I

Excellent

quite smooth actually..Lovely stuff give urself a pat on the back..5/5

Dared Dared

A bit Overused

Don;t you think... U shoulda Made it more interractive and I couldn't see the pictures..

Mechabloby responds:

It was my first go at trying to make a game like this. If you couldn't see the pictures, maybe you should of waited for it to load or maybe have patience and wait for the picture to fade in.

Worlds Hardest Asteroids Worlds Hardest Asteroids

U serious..

This aint hard got to ten then got kinda bored so I quit... However though it had good grafix and I liked it all u gotta do is to slow down the firepower and increase the speed of the asteroidz and that would spice things up..

coin grab by egg82 coin grab by egg82

Boring

Yh u added a hi score table so? No one would want to get a hiscore on this game..Its not that challenging way too boring...In all it lacks gameplay whish a flash game would have.. I gave you a two becuase at least u put some effort in it..Try harder next time..oh yeh and the sound just suckked..

P.S- the humor is ten becuase i lauffed so much watching how bad the game was and don;t cry its true all you did was catch some friggin coins.

egg82 responds:

and yet look at how many submissions like this made it.I even had to put "by egg82" because coin grab was already taken

Otohime Otohime

Kk..

It was Alrite... good beat though I liked the build up a lot

darkalucard1 responds: